The vote to keep our union voice at UIHC starts Tuesday, Oct. 13.
More than 2,000 of us must Vote YES to keep our union and the guaranteed raises in our union contract. The more of us who vote YES the more strength we’ll have to win better pay and staffing. Here’s how to vote YES!
WHEN TO VOTE
The election BEGINS Tuesday, Oct. 13 at 7:00 a.m.
The election ENDS Tuesday, Oct. 27 at 9:00 a.m.
WHO CAN VOTE
This election is for ALL UIHC RNs AND HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS, not just dues-paying members of the union.
HOW TO VOTE
You can vote on the internet or by making a phone call. It’s quick and easy, and your vote is anonymous.
Here’s How to Vote on the Internet:
- GO TO: https://vote.yeselections.com/iaperb/
- Be ready to provide your birthdate and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Follow the instructions at the website to Vote YES.
- After you vote, you’ll be asked to confirm your choice. You MUST CONFIRM your choice for your vote to be counted.
- If you receive a message saying you have already voted and you have not done so, contact PERB at 515-281-4414.
To Vote by Phone:
- Call 1-877-639-7161 toll-free.
- Then follow steps 2 through 5 in the internet voting instructions above.
If you have any questions about voting or have any difficulty voting, call the SEIU union office at 319-341-0112.